- By Robert Doyle | Apr 5One of Asia’s most progressive countries for LGBT rights, Taiwan hosts the largest LGBT event in Asia. A country in rapid transition, what you see today will be vastly different in another ten years. Or as the motto has it: "The time for Taiwan is now."
- Feb 26With lush-green mountains towering over 13,000 feet and a sub-tropical climate, Taiwan offers a variety of incredible natural resources and was recently named by Lonely Planet as one of the "Top 10 Best Countries to Visit in 2012."
- Jan 27Travel Channel TV host Andrew Zimmern revealed during his guest appearance at the Taiwan exhibit stage that Taiwan is one of his top 5 travel destinations in the world.
- Jan 5Western adventurists wishing to extend their holiday celebrations through February 2012 are invited to visit the Heart of Asia, Taiwan. Like many Asian countries, Taiwan plans to welcome the Lunar New Year with spectacular festivities.
- Dec 13Instead of spending another holiday season stressed out about where to go to completely unwind, visit Taiwan - a tropical oasis full of relaxing and fun activities.
- Oct 31Thousands of gay rights supporters have marched through Taiwan’s capital, calling for increased tolerance and the enactment of anti-discrimination legislation.
- By Annie Huang | Dec 15Paper-thin speakers blare pop music. Three-D films appear on elongated screens with no need for special viewing glasses. Viewers’ pulses turn cocoons into butterflies in an interactive display.
- By ANNIE HUANG | Sep 1Once known around the world for its cheap garment exports, Taiwan is now seeking to leverage a new opening to the China market to make its mark on the Asian fashion stage.
- By ALEX KENNEDY | Sep 10Starbucks Corp., the world’s largest coffee retailer, plans to triple its coffee shops in China during the next four years and step up expansion elsewhere in Asia, an executive said Tuesday.
- By KEN RITTER | Sep 29Casino operator Caesars Entertainment Corp. plans to build a 1,000-room non-gambling luxury resort Caesars Palace Longmu Bay on the southern Chinese island of Hainan.
- Oct 27China says it will launch an unmanned spacecraft early next month that will attempt to dock with an experimental space station module.
- Aug 19Coca Cola Co. said Thursday it plans to invest $4 billion in China as food brands scramble to expand in its fast-growing consumer market.
- Apr 3"The Piers: Art and Sex along the New York Waterfront" is the first museum exhibition to focus exclusively on the uses of the Hudson River docks by artists and a newly emerging gay subculture.
- May 18Taiwan’s best kept secret from worldwide travelers is its unique small outer islands surrounding the mainland. Lonely Planet described them as "opportunities for those intrepid enough to make the trip."
- By Mark Thompson | Sep 4Experienced travelers may wonder, in a city as sophisticated as Beijing, is a guide really necessary? It depends. Unless you speak Chinese, language is a real challenge.
- By Jason St. Amand | Oct 30Tens of thousands of people marched through Taiwan’s capital of Taipei in order to celebrate the Asian island nation’s 10th annual Gay Pride.
- By Jason St. Amand | Jan 4This Chinese island nation held its first legislative hearing on same-sex marriage. Such a measure would be revolutionary in such a conservative culture & would make it the first such country in East Asia.
Rush @ Club Cafe :: Saturday, October 18, 2014It was another packed night at Rush @ Club Cafe this past Saturday. Here are the pics...
Monster's Ball @ The Museum Of Science And Industry :: October 18, 2014What a great time it was at the 38th annual "All Hallows Masquerade Ball" at the Museum of Science and Industry in Tampa. There were over 2000 attendees and some amazing costumes. Check out the photos.
2014 Aspen Gay Ski Week HRC Benefit @ The Caribou Club :: January 15, 2014Aspen's premier private night club and restaurant welcomed Gay Ski Week attendees for an evening of dancing and cocktails. This event is in partnership with the Colorado division of HRC and the HRC Federal Club. Check out the photos.
Lawsuit: Detained Transgender Teen Treated as Boy
Fla. Gay Man Says He's Happier After Removing Large Genitals
Giant Butt Plug Erected in Paris Upsets Anti-Gay French Group
Don't Go In The Water: Crabzilla Spotted Off British Pier?
Man Jailed For Threatening Gay Bar Patrons With Bat
Rights Group: LGBT Jamaicans Targets of Violence